Saturday, March 23, 2013

P12 - March

 

Romajo has the next kit in her Project Life series in her store.  It has a much brighter tone than the past two months.  Perfect for the events of March (St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Spring)  It is on sale for 50% off for a limited time (That works out to $1.50!) 

Here it is:

P12-Romajo-preview

I made another small freebie for you again this month.  You can download it by clicking on the preview below:

Romajo - P12 - March - MarchRomajo - P12 - March - Cluster Freebie Preview

I am so proud of myself tonight.  I got not one but 2 scrapbooks uploaded and ordered tonight.  One of them has been almost done for about 3 months, and the other is one I started only a few weeks ago.  I can’t wait to get them.  One of them is for a friend’s daughter.  I had made one of her birthday party last year, and about a week before her birthday she came up and said that she really liked that book and if I could do another one this year.  Well who can say no to that?  I certainly can’t.  I can’t wait to watch her getting it. 

Have a great Saturday,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment