Friday, March 22, 2013

When it Rains

 

I don’t know about you, but I am waiting for spring.  I am ready for some colour.  But spring also brings rain (no more frozen stuff! And yes it is snowing here tonight.)  I remember as a kid I loved jumping in puddles with my rain boots on.  It was so much fun.  And while I have not continued doing that as I have grown older there is still something special about standing in the rain.  Katie Creates newest kit is here to help with all of those special memories.  I couldn’t believe that I had no pictures of anyone playing in the rain.  I guess between trying to keep the camera dry, and having too much fun it was just forgotten.  I have however caught the raindrops on plants in my garden after it rained, so I created a layout about it. 

Here is When it Rains:

kc_whenitrains_personalKatie Creates - When it Rains(Template: Iron Scrapper 2012 by Scrapping with Liz)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment