Saturday, March 02, 2013

Fly with Me (To Neverland!)

 

Romajo has a new kit in her store today.   She wrote the following description about the kit, and I don’t think I could do any better, so here is what she wrote:

You can fly, you can fly, you can fly! The colors of this swatch for the latest Designer Challenge at Mousescrappers reminded my CT and me of Peter Pan and Wendy. So I decided to go with an adventurous theme: Neverland. A place you don't want to grow up, you can fly with some Pixies, see mermaids and fight against an evil pirate (you know that one, he has no hand, but a hook).
Because I loved this theme so much, I didn’t make just a small kit for the challenge. No, I went crazy and made a real big kit with many add-ons. A sample of this kit can be found as my submission to the challenge, but everything is in the kit as well. Beside the kit, I also made
chipped, metal and wooden elements, flairs, an extra paper pack (including glitter sheets) and a treasure chest.  So all it takes is just faith, trust and some pixiedust and then you can take the second star on the right and scrap straight until morning!

FWM-Romajo-preview7865538_orig

She also participated in a blog hop with the same theme.  You can find her freebie, and the list of other designers that participated on her blog HERE.  Here is a layout I did using this kit:

Romajo - Fly with Me(Template  Facebook Freebie Feb 2013 by AK Designs)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment