Tuesday, January 22, 2013

$2 Tuesday at STS–January 21, 2013

 

I am off to a day long “educational” meeting.  Sounds fun doesn’t it?   Oh and to make it better, it is suppose to be –25C (approx –13F) with the wind chill.  Did I mention that my car doors were freezing shut when it was 25 degrees warmer?  It might be time to bring out my heavy duty winter jacket.  (Picture really sad face here!)  So while I am stuck at a meeting all day (without internet!) I thought I would share with you some of the great deals that are over at Stuff to Scrap today before I go..  Remember that it is good for today only.  (Images are linked)

Leaving a Legacy Designs has put When I Grow Up on sale today.  There are 40 different jobs, plus she has included a blank on so that you can add your own.

Leaving a Legacy Designs - When I Grow Up - I want to be Everything

Mommy Me Time Scraper has two kits on sale for $2 today.  Snow Love and Too Purpley:

Have a wonderful day,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment