Tuesday, January 15, 2013

$2 Tuesday at Stuff to Scrap–January 15, 2013

 

It’s Tuesday!  I think I am typing that more for me than you.  I really thought that it was Monday for the last hour!  The weather here is getting cold again. (sad face)   So much so that I could only open 3 out of 4 car doors last night!  Not a good sign.  I was meeting a friend at the gym.  Can I just say that at 5pm on a Monday the gym is PACKED!  A line of cars waiting for parking spaces was how we were greeted.   Then we went in to find every treadmill, elliptical, and all but 1 bike in use.  Needless to say we didn’t stay long.  Instead we went to the mall to walk around.  Much less crowded. 

It’s Tuesday.  Hopefully by the time I tell you all about the great deals, I will remember that fact.  Today I am going to start with MDK Scraps.  She has put her Birthday Girl, Birthday Girl QPs, on sale.  This kit is perfect for those birthday girl photos at any age. All of these sales are for today only.  (All images are linked)

As well as Christmas Magic.  Perfect for tree decorating, gift opening, Christmas crafts, and so much more.

Mommy Me Time Scrapper has Girls Night Kit and the Girls Night Cardstock/Dotty Papers on sale for $2  Great for scrapping those cherished sleepovers or everyday slumbers.

Leaving a Legacy Designs has put Here Comes Trouble and Here Comes Trouble QPs on sale today.  Perfect for traveling under the sea to visit a world of sharks, octopus, shells, seaweed, fish and more.

I love that there is so much variety today.   Have a wonderful Tuesday. (see I knew I would remember by the end!)

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    If you downloaded the addon of my Winter Chirp kit from my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Stampgram you will have a defective snowflake. You can download the actual snowflake directly from the following link.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?vndd6co82ub8bj1

    I accidentally loaded a working portion of the snowflake in the BT kit instead of the snowflake. Thanks for your understanding, I have been down with this crud that is going around and not too with it this week. :-)
    Thanks, Connie aka stampgram

    ReplyDelete