Sunday, January 20, 2013

Rewards Card

 

Kimberly, of Leaving a Legacy Designs, is offering a rewards program.  Instead of trying to give you all the details, I have copied what Kimberly herself said on her blog.  If you have any questions, her email address can be found at the end of this post.  Here is all of the information:

I have been working on this all month and it is finally ready!  There are so many of you buying in my store that I thought it would be a good idea to reward those purchases.  Do you get those crazy punch cards when you go to stores and for every so many purchases you get a discount or something free?  I have created a virtual punch card for you.  For every $5 you spend in my store you get a “punch”.  When you have spent $60 in my store you will get a $6 coupon toward your next purchase.  Simply fill in the spaces on your card with the invoice/order number and date of purchase.  When your card is full, send it to me via email.  I’ll verify your purchases and send you a coupon for $6 in my store!  As an added bonus, any purchases since January 1, 2013 or later count toward your card!

Right click on the card and save it to your computer…

REWARD CARD

Here’s a few examples of how it will look:

  • What if you spend $9.87? Put the invoice number in one $5 box or spend a little more to get to $10 and fill in two $5 boxes
  • What if you spend $12.50? Put the invoice number in two $5 boxes
  • What if you fill out your card? AWESOME! Email it to me for your $5 code. Then start a new card so & start filling out another one!

Some “fine print” you’ll want to pay attention to:

  • Invoices must be dated on or after 01-1-2013. (Yep, this card is retroactive … to a point. You can count any purchases you’ve made since the beginning of the New Year)
  • You are responsible for completing your own reward card.
  • You can’t round up. So, if you spend $9.59 in my store, you can only put your invoice number in a $5 box, not 2 $5 boxes. (So you might just want to bump that total up over $10 so you can get your reward faster.)
  • You many only use one invoice number per box. (So invoices have to total at least $5 to be able to count them on your rewards card.)
  • You can’t count the total before any discounts (’cause that’d be cheating, lol). Go by the final total — the amount you paid for Leaving a Legacy Designs products.
  • Offer subject to change at any time. (I don’t plan to change it … but you never know what could happen in the future, so I’m just adding this “cover-my-butt” statement, just in case.)

Thanks so much for being loyal Leaving a Legacy Designs fans!
Email Kimberly with any questions: digiscrapping27@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment