Saturday, January 19, 2013

Blue Monday

 

Many people consider this coming Monday, Blue Monday.  It is considered the most depressing day of the year.  I don’t know about you, but I can certainly see why.  The holidays are over, the days in the northern hemisphere are short, the bills from December are coming in, and the newness of new years resolutions are over.  

Romajo has designed a mini kit inspired by this day.  It is not all blue though.  She wanted to make sure that there were a few happy tones too.  Here is her mini kit:

BM-Romajo-preview 

Snow gives me the blues.  We have had a mild winter so far, and I am okay with that.  I found this photo of my Mom back from 2008.  The snow was so high, you could almost walk down the sidewalk without being seen!

Romajo - Blue Monday - Blue Monday

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment