Saturday, January 12, 2013

Flora’s Secret


Romajo has a new kit out today.  It is called Flora’s Secret.  It was inspired by a song by Enya of the same name.  If you are interested, you can find the song HERE (from YouTube), or just the words HERE.

FS-Romajo-preview
My garden was the first think I thought of when I seen this kit.  I couldn’t help but smile when I found these photos of my cat.  He is an indoor cat.  Can you tell?  Any chance he got he would be outside.  He didn’t care for touring the neighbourhood, or catching the birds and squirrels, but would be found getting comfortable in the soil underneath some flowers.  A truly peaceful spot.

Romajo - Flora's Secret - Peace


I don’t have a freebie for you today, but if you go to Romajo’s facebook page (Click HERE) she has one under the “My Tab”  Make sure that you like her page though or you will just see a red X  (it is the first freebie she is offering on facebook!)  Also some other CTs have created freebies.  You can find them on Romajo’s Blog.  (Click HERE)
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment